Profile for starcatcher55

Friday, April 15, 2011

Heavenly View #43 - Victory Church

(I don't name these caches. This is the official name given by the geocacher who placed them.)

A beautiful apple tree, full of pink and white blossoms stood next to this cache. (Hidden at the bottom of a light pole in the parking lot.)  I plucked a blossom and put it into the little medicine container that held the log.

This is what I posted on the website for this cache: 

As the sun sets on this Friday evening, many people worldwide are starting to celebrate the Sabbath day. Others are waiting in long lines at Olive Garden or other fine restaurants. I'm enjoying another geocaching experience!. This one right next to a beautiful apple tree full of pink and white blossoms. I put a tiny blossom into the cache container. I'll post a photo of the blossoms on the apple tree. TFTC


Happy Sabbath and Happy Geocaching
Take Care on the Journey,
~Linda

No comments: