Profile for starcatcher55

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mary Jane

Such a cute mini lunch box!
It was hidden under ONE rock.
I went geocaching twice today! Once with hubby (CatsEye55) after we took mail to, Linda, the lady who used to own our house. (We still get her mail.)  And, then back again after lunch while hubby read his Wall Street Journal.  He doesn't enjoy the micros very much, so I go after those on my own.

After taking Linda her mail, we found Mary Jane after almost giving up. It is a "rock pile" cache. The instructions said to only move one rock...but that is for when you FIND the cache.  Before that, the entire parking lot of rocks is game for a turn over!  We had given up and gotten back into the air conditioned car because the hot sun in 93 degrees was getting to us. Then, I said, "It has to be here somewhere!"

I followed my GPS and walked straight to it.  The cache was so cute, I decided to make it a favorite even though I do not usually like rock caches. We were able to add some favorite SWAG of ours including our personalized Buffalo Dollar wooden coins.


Isn't this cute?  I ordered 150 of them, so the local
Geocachers should start picking them up soon.
I also sent some to my sister, Sandy,
(Zeestarcaching) in Tampa, Fl.

I found some others including some new caches by Fork L. Man whom I hope to meet someday.

Take Care on the Geocaching Trail,
~Linda (Starcatcher55)

email: bestnurse@usa.com

1 comment:

P.J. said...

Cool signature item! Looks like they came out well!